Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I got the rs2104 remote and it recognizes my tv and dvd player and I used the 0392 code for the UTV. How do I get the advanced codes into the remote so that I can control things like record/play/rewind/pause, the pip, advance 30 sec. I can't figure it out?

--Trish

·
Registered
52 Posts
You will want to use the learning function. I have not been able to find a way to get the macros to work though. Here is a link but also the info you were specifically asking about.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/manua...?15-1994#learn

If there is a botton on your original remote that is not present on your universal, or the button on the universal does not function properly, you can learn the commands from your original remote. There are four buttons specially assigned for learning (the four 'S' or 'L' buttons) but you can actually learn to any button on the remote (except SLEEP, FAV/SCAN and the device keys).

Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing the following steps.

PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice.

PRESS 9 - 7 - 5, the red LED will flash twice.

PRESS the DEVICE key where you wish to learn the function.

The next 3 steps must be completed within 10 seconds.

PRESS the button that will receive the learned function, the LED will flash radidly.

PRESS the button on the original remote to be learned.

Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keys or press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock in your new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat steps through 6).

To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the new feature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sungrrl
Hey guys

I got the rs2104 remote and it recognizes my tv and dvd player and I used the 0392 code for the UTV. How do I get the advanced codes into the remote so that I can control things like record/play/rewind/pause, the pip, advance 30 sec. I can't figure it out?

--Trish
There is also info at this URL:

http://www.websink.com/1994/

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.