AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to help one of you, my name is Daniel, I am Brazilian and end of the year will be going to Orlando (the first time that I will be traveling outside the country) and would like some tips.

I've been researching the best prices are and ebay and amazon, I want to buy online and have them deliver at home where I'm staying. Want to spend on the receiver about $ 1000 ($ 1,200 bursting U) with this value have the following options:

* Pioneer Elite SC-35 - U $ 1100 Ebay

* Onkyo 3008 - U $ 1299 Amazon

* Yamaha RX-A2000 (new model aventage) - U $ 1100 Ebay

* Denon 3311CI - U $ 910 Ebay

* Marantz 7005 (this a little more expensive) - U $ 1350 Ebay

I put the Onkyo and Marantz tb because the difference in price may be falling off the end of the year.

I had a Pioneer Elite VSX-21TXH (I ended up selling it to buy another) and liked it a lot so I'm giving preference to the SC-35, I had a Yamaha 995 and also liked him but he was much older, Marantz and I never heard Denon and Onkyo 608 I just heard and I confess that I found weak but say the top models can not be compared with the input so I'm eyeing the 3008 still weighs more than 25kg.

Another point I am making a point is to be HDMI 1.4 for next year intend to get a Pana VT20 3D.

My boxes are set kit Proxima Pure Acoustic 5.0

Sub Infinity PS10

My usage will be almost for movies, games and show multi-channel stereo too little. My room is 4m x 6m.

A hug to All

Daniel

PS: sorry for the English, Google translation

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadusp
I'm also thinking the SC-35 best price / benefit. I'll have a big upgrade compared to VSX-21TXH??

Again, sorry for the translation!
No problem, I live here and can't speak the language.
I would think it would be an upgrade due to its ICE amps and other functions your current AVR doesn't have. Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadusp /forum/post/19544026

Any indication? Besides these models I mentioned have some others who should consider?

Thanks everyone!

You may also want to look at the new Aventage series from Yamaha. The A2000/3000 seem to be very nice and well built AVR. Networking and the works. Typical Yamaha reliability. Those are two you should definitely look into and consider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts