AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a M-Audio Revo and I am looking at new sound cards since I will be going to Vista 64bit ultimate and apparentlly from looking at the 'new' M-Audio forums they have been promising a driver for 64bit for awhile and have gone silent on the issue.

I am looking at new cards and since I have been out of the loop on these for a few years (because I love my Revo and there weren't big changes in the industry) so I need some help.

I want ASIO or Kernal Streaming to analog speakers and I also want some sort of digital out. Also, just general great music/DVD playback not too concerned about games.

·
Registered
23,131 Posts
There are "beta" Revo 7.1 drivers on the M-Audio forums. They seemed to work OK for the limited time I had Vista x64 on my HTPC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89 /forum/post/15581272

There are "beta" Revo 7.1 drivers on the M-Audio forums. They seemed to work OK for the limited time I had Vista x64 on my HTPC.

Interesting...I have been having problems with static and loud distortion that requires a reboot or a shutdown to fix. I think it's about time for a replacement anyhow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts