AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home from work tonight and my SS remote is all mucked up. I had it all programmed for some time to control my receiver, tv, cable box and SS and it was working great. Now, everything but the receiver codes are gone entirely, and the Replay mode is controlling the Pioneer receiver. Not in any manner close to how it was programmed, but the Replay device controls the audio. Everything else is gone. I have tried everything I can find on your site including the 987 0001 reset and nothing. I was able to move the audio to the vcr device button but it also remains on the Replay device button and nothing will bring the Replay codes back. Any advice or should I start watching eBay? I am so used to the Replay remote layout that I can't bear the thought of getting a universal remote.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
If the 987 command didn't work, it sounds like you have accidentally reset your remote. If this is the case, the only way to get it working again is by using a JP1 cable.

You can make one yourself for cheap, or you can buy one ready made from one of the sellers in the JP1 group, more info at http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/kit/

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I was toying with getting a cable awhile ago anyway but never had the time. I guess fate intervened. It's on the way.

Thanks Again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.