AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all

nice forum glad i was givin this link hopefully someone here can help.i picked up this HD PCL545R tv and it has convergence issues. ive been serching this forum for an answer and seems like everyone here is very knowledgable. i did not get the remote with this tv so i looked up the remote at samsungs website and found the correct remote now the problem im having is my red blue and green guns arnt converged correctly with the remote i can axcess the middle convergence settings and move them fine. i cant seem to axcess the top or bottom convergence crosshairs. is there a way to get to them or is something else wrong that need to be replaced i would think if i can alighn the middle sectors i would be able to axcess the others ive been searching so much on this issue im going blind and wont be able to watch this set if i ever do get it lol thanks for any help also im in connecticut and was wondering if there were any meembers out here that could help me out or know or a reprable service tech?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i guess there isnt anyone here that knows anything about this issue ive had it posted almost a week with no responces i was hoping that this forum could help.ill bump it one more time before i look elseware..bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts