AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Samsung UN46B7100 with the intention of streaming camcorder video over a network from my home computer. Unfortunately, I have discovered that the TV/software does not play Canon .m2ts files.

Does anyone know of an easy way to convert over 100gb of videos to a format that my TV/software can recognize and play? A batch converter would be ideal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOT helpful, sir. I have no way of evaluating which of those many software packages listed in Google are any good, are worth the money, and are malware/spyware free - as you know, Google lists many anti-spyware software packages, many of which are sold by the very companies that push spam/malware themselves...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I have found changing file extension to .ts works, but sound may not play

·
Registered
63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclo /forum/post/18248033

NOT helpful, sir. I have no way of evaluating which of those many software packages listed in Google are any good, are worth the money, and are malware/spyware free - as you know, Google lists many anti-spyware software packages, many of which are sold by the very companies that push spam/malware themselves...

Once you find a software package from the google search, try googling the name of the software followed by some keywords such as "review" or "opinions". You might get some peoples' reviews or opinions of the software package you are searching for.

You could even try searching for software on download.com, a reputable place for downloads that are trialware, freeware, shareware, etc. They are even virus-free and malware/spyware free.

Google, give it a shot, it can't hurt; especially if you're posts are getting nowhere in this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts