AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there... I would guess that this is a forum where people go through the experience of getting rid of their Bose home theater systems... anyway, I have a 17 year old friend who wants to sell his Bose Lifestyle 18 system to help finance a real home theater purchase... what, generally, does a used version of this system sell for? And could you guys suggest any ways to make selling such a used system (he doesnt have the original box it came in) more easy? My friend is in Canada. Thanks!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
That was supposed to be an Ebay link.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluegun
Hi there... I would guess that this is a forum where people go through the experience of getting rid of their Bose home theater systems... anyway, I have a 17 year old friend who wants to sell his Bose Lifestyle 18 system to help finance a real home theater purchase... what, generally, does a used version of this system sell for? And could you guys suggest any ways to make selling such a used system (he doesnt have the original box it came in) more easy? My friend is in Canada. Thanks!!

When I look on Ebay I often see Bose stuff going for surprising prices.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Try craigslist. I don't know how popular it is in Canada, but I sold an Old Bose Lifestyle system on it about a year ago, and got much more that it was worth, people there have no clue how much something should cost. It's like taking candy from a baby

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can anyone help me find a closed auction of a normal, series 1, used lifestyle 18? that actually sold? so I can get an idea of what they usually go for?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Your 'friend' wants to sell it, eh? Sure you didn't just read so much bose bashing you were ashamed to admit you own it ;)? j/k - anyway, eBay.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, the only bose speakers in THIS house are some old 901's that my dad got from some sort of barter over a decade ago...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.