AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Seleco ht 250 dlp. I have nearly 980 hour on the unit. I turned on the projector this evening and there was a glimmer of light for a few minutes then nothing. I pushed the control button to turn it off, but the machine kept running, so I ended up pulling the plug on unit. Has anyone had similar problems? Is it likely my bulb has burned out (I do have a extra one) or do I need to ship it to Sim2 Florida. The unit is two and a half years old, does anyone know if I still have a warranty on any parts and labor. Thanks for any help Greg Young

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi Greg

It sounds like the bulb won't 'strike'.

The bulb in my HT200 DMF sometimes wouldn't when it was new. IIRC, when that happens the unit should be turned off from the control button and then try again when the fan stops. It's not happened for a few months now but the PJ has had 2 software upgrades which may/may not have fixed it.

If it is still won't work I'd suggest a call to your local dealer.

Mick

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
It could also be a bad ballast. I had several HT200's that had that problem and had to be sent for repair. It seems that it happened at around the same 900 hour mark as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.