AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spare that I can use for parts, but I need to know what to swap! We are having a Superbowl party over here so its very important that I get this backup and running!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, replaced the PA/Powersupply, the whole thing. Now when I fire it up I get an error code 10.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well I have now replaced that other HV item in the front that has the tubes coming out of it.... About to replace the item those tubes go into..... if anyone has any other suggestions, please pipe up, im going nuts over here, sigh..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talk about a nightmare..... Ok, I replaced that other HV transformer thing that the tubes connect into and finally it works.... One bad thing though because of how the wires for that thing are ran, I just cut em and had to re-solder. I pray that this projector continues to work, I was about to have a heart attack. 20-30 people over here for the superbowl tomorrow and your projector goes down with less than 24hrs to fix it.

·
Premium Member
16,962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XylerB /forum/post/13013413

I was about to have a heart attack. 20-30 people over here for the superbowl tomorrow and your projector goes down with less than 24hrs to fix it.

Wow good thing you had a spare for parts. That is cutting it close. Hopefully you will pull it off and all will go well. Best of luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts