AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I am making the switch to DISH, had enough of DTV, Can I use my extra sat. dishes and LNBs from DTV and just get the DISH receiver? Do I just need the "DISH6000" receiver and no other attachments? I have dtc100 for OTA and extra round dishes. Thanks in advance, Jammer. PS: Where is the best price for the DISH 6000 and do you get a deal when signing up for programming or does anyone have one for sale?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jammer:
Hi all,I am making the switch to DISH, had enough of DTV, Can I use my extra sat. dishes and LNBs from DTV and just get the DISH receiver? Do I just need the "DISH6000" receiver and no other attachments? I have dtc100 for OTA and extra round dishes. Thanks in advance, Jammer. PS: Where is the best price for the DISH 6000 and do you get a deal when signing up for programming or does anyone have one for sale?
You should probably get the Dish 6022 . . . it is a model 6000 and a Dish 500 dish for getting their 110 & 119 sats. Use your existing dish to get 61.5 or 148. Internet sites with inexpensive dish network hardware: www.satelliteone.com www.dishdepot.com www.dishusa.com www.dbs-sales.com

Have fun. Let both DishNetwork and DirecTV know why you are switching so they both get the message that HDTV is important.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.