AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is kind of hard for me to explain but I will try my best to and hopefully someone can help.

I am looking for some type of equipment where I can take a standard output like a/v (y,r,w) cables from a cable box, and push that through a local channel throughout the house. For instance I would have one cable box and then using this piece of equipment I could tune all the other tvs to channel 45 (just an example) and I would be able to see that box. I am obviously not looking for it to be HD or anything and I am not even looking to have to get IR boosters or mess with that. I am just looking to push an a/v output into my cable system.

Thanks,

· Registered
2,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigorangesu /forum/post/15410625

This is kind of hard for me to explain but I will try my best to and hopefully someone can help.

I am looking for some type of equipment where I can take a standard output like a/v (y,r,w) cables from a cable box, and push that through a local channel throughout the house. For instance I would have one cable box and then using this piece of equipment I could tune all the other tvs to channel 45 (just an example) and I would be able to see that box. I am obviously not looking for it to be HD or anything and I am not even looking to have to get IR boosters or mess with that. I am just looking to push an a/v output into my cable system.

Thanks,

Modulators such as these (HMM-10H, HMM-3, CTMM-10, CTARM-2LTIR, CTARM-4IR)(the last 2 will do IR).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.