AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello to everyone! I am ready to built my first stereo system and I have some thouhgts and some questions too.I have listened to a lot of speakers and I have come to the conclusion of narrowing the list to these options. 1)Focal chorus 705,Kef r100,kef ls50,audionote ax-2 and Monitor Audio r90HD.I dont have the chance to listen them with the amps that I have in mind so it has to be like this.The amps I have in mind are marantz pm7003,arcam FMJ A18,rotel ra-11 and Nad C326BEE.My source is going to be my pc with an Auzentech X-Meridian 2g soundcard using the analog cables therefore the dac of the card wich as I have heared is quite good for its price.The speakers are going to be placed nearfield so my position its going to be like 1 meter from the speakers and the speakers are going to be 1.5 meters away from each other.My budget is 1.500$ or so for everything.So my question is wich apm do you sugest out of those to have I listed and with wich speakers? And one last,do you think that it is worth it to go for a tube amp in these money (800$) or I will not take the quallity of a transistor amp on those money? Thnk you in advanced for your answers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts