AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 6 home theater recliners, 2 sets of 3 recliners connected together. I want a 4th chari for back row but I'm not sure what brand seats I have. I bought them from someone off craigslist. He hardly used them and they were in perfect shape. They were a fraction of the cost as well. But I want to try to find more of them which is hard without a make and model. I wonder if either:

1. Someone just knows the make and model.

2. Maybe there's a place to look that manufactures hide their make and model. I took a bar code off, but it didn't seem to have anything useful.

Here's a picture of the chair, it's a push back style.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I answered my own question. I found what brand and model they are. Took a long time but I found it.

Matinee Collection - Black Theater Seating by Coaster 600089

I found a small barcode that had those numbers 600089. I will say this, those pictures don't do the chairs justice, they don't look so plastic in real life. They look like leather actually.

http://www.ardinfurniture.com/home-furnishing/living-room-furniture/home-theater-seating/coaster/matlnee-vinyl-3-home-theater-recliner-600089

Now at least I know what to search for to find more chairs.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody know where I might be able to get 2 more chairs. I need a right arm end piece and a left arm right arm middle piece. These were produced over 7 years ago so I get that this may be next to impossible to find. But was just curious. Heck maybe someone is getting ready to upgrade.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found another set here locally. Got lucky!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts