AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm trying to set-up my first crt projector. And, I'm having a bit of trouble. One, when I'm trying to adjust the ring spacers, they are turning very hard. I loosened all the spring tensioned screws, so I don't know what the problem is.

Second, I'm trying to focus the crt, and it says to adjust the G1 screw. I'm not sure what the G1 screw is.

Any of you with a 1292 know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I'm an idiot. I see the G1 screw. I printed out the manual, but all the pictures were unreadable so I couldn't see where the G1 and G2 screws were labeled until I looked at the manual on my computer.

I'm still curious on the ring spacers, though. Any advice there?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I had the same problem with mine. I loosened a phillips screw in the corner near the spring tensioned screws and the rings were freed up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi

Make sure that you have removed the shipping screws from the lens assembly. They are a phillips screwhead and are about half way down the metal part that holds the lens and to the chassis .They hold the lens assembly so it doesnt bounce around during shipping.I have seen two 1292s that were in service for over 3 yrs that never had the screws removed .

Andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.