AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched but cannot find the information I need.

I am trying to get the ATI video card to correctly display on my Studio Experience Cinema 12SF (Boxlight InFocus LS110) dlp projector. I have installed the latest drivers dated Nov 12 from ATI and have upgraded the projectors internal software to the latest availble version (3.4).

I have had some success with the analog VGA connection at up to [email protected], at a lower refresh rate the screen rolls. However when using the DVI connection the display is blocky (pixelated)and streaked with color at any resolution.

The interconnect cable was purchased from Ram Electronics and is a DVI-D to P&D(EVC) digital connection 5m in length. A white paper that I read on the InFocus website states that this length is acceptable and with high quality cables 10m is even possible.

I have Power Strip 3.29 installed but find that any time that I deviate from the standard windows refresh rates the display becomes worse in fact under the display properties advanced settings, 'monitor' tab if I do not change the refresh frequency to the desired setting, the Power Strip changes don't seem to matter.

All suggestions and insights are welcome, especially those who are sucessfully running DVI to a front projector, Thanks!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case you guys missed this over Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
173 Posts
My 7500 has blocky, stuttering playback to my projector if my monitor is also plugged in. If I start the pc with only one plugged in, it's fine. POC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.