AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I finally pulled the trigger on the panasonic VT25 and it got delivered today. I have to say I am glad I went with the 65 inch. I actually could have gone bigger, but at 16.5 feet distance, this will do for now.

I have a few questions in regards to break in.

Can I watch anything with black bars, or should the TV be in zoom mode for the break in peroid?

I'm noticing that a lot of channels have their logo on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Can I watch these during break in, or will this possibly cause image retention/burn in?

I want to get through through the break in peroid the right way and as fast as possible. I'm open to leaving the tv on while i am at work can I do this?

Also one last thing. I am currently using a power strip, not a great one. A friend recommened I purchase a monster power center which I plan to eventually. Can I continue to use the power strip or do I need this power center right away? I've been told that the power strip will trip if there are any type of surges and protect the Tv. Obviosuly the monster power center will have much better protection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.