AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched everywhere for this issue and have come up with nothing. Here is my issue: when playing the movie at random intervals throughout the movie the sound has loud pops. They are only about a second or less but are quite loud (but I don't know if it is louder than the actual soundtrack). This happens about every thirty minutes or so about five times during the movie. It is at random locations; however, so upon rewinding the movie to the exact location of a pop does not produce the problem again. It happens when played over the speakers and also when using just the headphones. I even tried outputting the sound over the HDMI to just PCM, but the problem still persists. All firmware is up to date, and it happened before a Blu-ray firmware update and after. I have a Pioneer Elite BDP-23 Blu-ray player and a Pioneer Elite VSX-92-TXH receiver (model based on memory). I have just about convinced myself that it is a disc issue, but wanted to address this with the much smarter people here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.