AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My apologies if this topic has already been covered, but I am new to this forum.

I have two PSB Alpha bookshelf speakers and a Sony STR-DN840 receiver, and I am trying to find a good center channel speaker. I have read that the three front speakers in any system should all be from the same brand, line, etc., but I don't think that's possible here. In addition, in order to fit under the tv, the center channel speaker has to be less than 5 inches high.

I would be grateful for any suggestions!

Thank you.

Steve

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello. My apologies if this topic has already been covered, but I am new to this forum.

I have two PSB Alpha bookshelf speakers and a Sony STR-DN840 receiver, and I am trying to find a good center channel speaker. I have read that the three front speakers in any system should all be from the same brand, line, etc., but I don't think that's possible here. In addition, in order to fit under the tv, the center channel speaker has to be less than 5 inches high.

I would be grateful for any suggestions!

Thank you.

Steve
There are various flavors of PSB center channels that will work with Alphas, but I don't think there's anything less than 5" high. I'd suggest you consider changing your configuration.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts