AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have Monitor Audio GS20, the question i would like to ask is if i was to get a center speaker would the performance increase in music listening and tv watching?

And what would you recommend for Yamaha RX-V2700 i was thinking of GS LCR..maybe there is better centers for a 3.0 system, i think gs20 gives enough bass so i am not looking for a sub at the moment.

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
That's a no brain er. If you already have GS20's, get the matching center and enjoy.

Most of the dialogue comes from the center on movies. What kind of music ........DVD concerts?......CD?......SACD?........BD?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anda08 /forum/post/15519245

well music would be mp3 mostly...

Whoops......I don't know much about MP3. The few times I've listened I didn't like the sound.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo77 /forum/post/15519195

That's a no brain er. If you already have GS20's, get the matching center and enjoy.

I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo77 /forum/post/15519195

Most of the dialogue comes from the center on movies. What kind of music ........DVD concerts?......CD?......SACD?........BD?

regardless of what you are listening to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.