AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to connect my computer to my HDTV via a HDMI/DVI connection. Im using a X850 XT PE if it matters.

Anyways I connect my PC to the TV and I have no trouble getting a source and I do get my desktop on the TV. But when I switch the display to a resolution of 1920x1080, all the edges get chopped off like a cm(if it were on a regular 17 inch moniter)

Ive tried using the Powerstrip 3.7 to shrink all the sides of the screen, but then my TV gets an error and says Source not supported. If I use powerstrip on a regular 17 inch monitor, the sides can shrink.

Anyway to get this to work?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where is that listed? ive gone through the Catalyst and I can't find anything related to overscan

EDIT: Not available for the TV, if I connect my 17 inch monitor it allows the overscan adustments but only for the monitor and not the TV

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm not familiar with the 7.1 CCC so I'm not sure where ATi put the overscan adjustment option in that version. I know they are there somewhere but ATi (or AMD now) keeps changing CCC around so it may be in a different location from some of the previous versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.