AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to the forum.. I have been able to find the answers to most of my questions by browsing the different threads. But I'm in need of help with my reciever.. I enjoy listening to pandora on the receivers network option. I would like to know if I can listen to pandora on the receiver network and watch tv at the same time. Right now I'm forced too look at the pandora screen.

Thanks..

·
Registered
29,117 Posts
Only if you connect a video cable directly to the TV from your cable/sat box.

Best way is connect your cable/sat box to the TV via HDMI. Then run an optical cable or digital coax cable from the cable/sat box to the 2113 for audio.

Then if you want to listen to Pandora on your network input you can do that while the TV is on whatever channel you want.

·
Registered
9,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy2times nyc  /t/1470234/help-with-denon-avr-2113ci#post_23252328

I would like to know if I can listen to pandora on the receiver network and watch tv at the same time. Right now I'm forced too look at the pandora screen.

Hi jimmy2times nyc, another option is to connect two speakers to "Surround Back" as Zone 2 and then mute the main zone (that's if you're running 5.1).

·
Registered
29,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy2times nyc  /t/1470234/help-with-denon-avr-2113ci#post_23254269

I currently have my xbox connected via optical wire because that is the only way I can stream movies and netflix in surround.. I guess I can just alternate but it will be inconvenient.

Thanks

More than likely you can a digital coax output on your cable/sat box. Most of them do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

I just moved & don't intend to install LAN. Is there anyway to get Airplay from my iphone without an ip? In short, is there anyway to use my iphone as hotspot to Airplay my iphone songs via receiver?

Thanks in Advance

Corey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts