AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Usually i attempt to figure these sorts of things out on my own but after about 10 hours of chicanery and few results, i turn to the experts.

My issue is as follows: I have successfully ripped my copy of transformers to my HD etc etc. However, when i play it back it comes out in spanish. I figure ok great ill demux the thing remove those tracks and remux the whole mess together again with just dts and the video (core, not dts-hd). The video plays back great, however the audio refuses to output at all.

To test that my dts is functioning, i used eac3to and clown to simply demux the files and play them back independently. They play back fantastic seperate from one another in powerdvd 7 & 9, which gets a lot of variables in my setup out of the way.

However, when i go ahead and remux them using ts_muxer into an m2ts file, the sound drops out.

As further assistance to those that might try to help me, i have the mediainfo file information for both the original blue-ray stream right off the disk, and my remuxed version, as well as the working audio dts file. These files are attached.

Any assistance is appreciated. Let me know if you need any further information, as I am fairly savvy at obtaining such things. Apparently not savvy enough though ;-)

original_m2ts_file_on_disk.txt 8.787109375k . file

remuxed_version_no_audio.txt 4.791015625k . file

DTS_demuxed_working.txt 1.58203125k . file

·
Registered
34 Posts
i just recently came to get a decent grip on what to do with alot of the encoding software out there so i'm no expert but it almost sounds to me like you are muxing the wrong audio file. i might suggest demuxing with tsMuxer itself and look at the audio list and remux it with the correct english file. if there are multiple english files and the dts hd wont work then try muxing it with the ac3.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts