AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First off my room size is 14X12X9. I am thinking of going with Panasonic TC-P54G10 for my TV. For my sound thinking of Energy Take classic with BIC H100 sub found on ebay for 399.95. Receiver thinking of pioneer VSX-819HK. I am up for suggestions, but would this setup be good for someone that is looking for a nice home theater without breaking the bank. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
First of all, that's an awesome TV. The speakers/sub combo is excellent value for the money. The receiver will work just fine for you in a 5.1 configuration. Those speakers don't require tons of power, as long as it has the connectivity you need it should work great.

You might want to get a 7.1 capable receiver if you ever want to upgrade. Just a thought. The 4 speakers will work great as side and rear surrounds if you ever upgrade and get towers or larger bookshelves and a new center.

Anyway, it will be a great little entry level setup for very little money. I have had very similar...and I was glad I upgraded the sub from the one that came with the Take Classic system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts