AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased the last 2 recievers based on advice on here and never buy anything major without getting advice from the people in the know on here.

Im looking for a Silver Onkyo reciver that will not only work with HDMI AUDIO /VIDEO for all the HD STUFF LIKE true Hd audio or whatever its called.

Also i need Multi Channel inputs for the SACD STUFF.

The reciever i get also has to have the ability to change bass and treble while in the multichannel mode for stuff like SACD OR DVD AUDIO.

I had to go through about 9 recievers to find the ONKYO one that would do this for me.

Most recievers for some reason will not allow any bass or treble adjust in the multi channel mode.

So based on the info above and the fact i have about $750 or less to spend and about 4 months to wait what would you reccomend.

I have both BLUE RAY HD DVD AND A SACD/DVD AUDIO PLAYER.

Any help on this would be superb

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if that one allows tone control adjust while in MULTI CHANNEL mode?

And is it future proof with all the HD DVD/BLU RAY HDMI Audio STUFF coming.

As i say i have to wait until April anyway so if i have to spend a bit more i would rather get something that will be future proof as much as anything can be these days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.