Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just got my HD200 hooked up and triple LNB dish installed. Bad weather here but I still have a signal strength of 90 on all the sat.'s.

I called DirecTV and had my old STB shut off and my new HD200 activated. I told them I had a HD STB and I already subscribe to the min. requirements for the HD programming.

I created a new guide and all I see as far as HD is ch. 199!?!?!? Have I done something wrong? I have also looked for other HD programming that was listed in another forum such as Homicide Robbery Division (CBS), Law and Order: SVU (NBC), etc. but they are not HD?!?!?

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
You can go to antennaweb.org (or another online resource) and type in your address & zip code to see available stations and compass directions. I installed a standard antenna, pointed it in the compass direction, and connected it to the HD200. Voila.... I have ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, etc in HDTV with no monthly fee. (However, I do pay D* to receive HDNET and HBOHD.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.