Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've worked for Hitachi for more than 8yrs making Projection Ray Tubes in Greenville SC and we are just now getting a break on our products! Finally! They gave us a choice between a 43FWX20B, 51UWX20B, 57UWX20B. I know what tubes we put in them, Barracuda's and Mako(29mm necks). I know the SWX's have Hammerhead tubes (36.5mm necks) and are better, but I guess due to demand these couldn't be offered to the employees.

I have never owned a projection tv before. I drool daily at work over them in our display room. I don't even have a dvd player. I'm getting ready to tie up the ends so I can enjoy my new tv. Any suggestions? I'm thinking I need a progressive scan dvd player (any suggestions) and a home theater with dts 5.1 and prologicII(for vhs). Help me out.

If I can offer any input on our products I'll be glad to.

BTW, we have almost 70% of the World Market as we are the biggest PRT manufacturer in the world supplying almost every major company out there! We make the tubes, they build the chasis.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

·
Banned
29,681 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cha2ga
Hi,

I've worked for Hitachi for more than 8yrs making Projection Ray Tubes in Greenville SC and we are just now getting a break on our products! Finally! They gave us a choice between a 43FWX20B, 51UWX20B, 57UWX20B. I know what tubes we put in them, Barracuda's and Mako(29mm necks). I know the SWX's have Hammerhead tubes (36.5mm necks) and are better, but I guess due to demand these couldn't be offered to the employees.

BTW, we have almost 70% of the World Market as we are the biggest PRT manufacturer in the world supplying almost every major company out there! We make the tubes, they build the chasis.

Thanks in advance,

Phil
Yes,

I have read thing like you say...

I would squeeze a SWX out of them.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.