AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone. I'm a proud user of barco graphics 1208/2.

I've heard that too much electrical adjustment can cause strain in the circuit and result in more drifting, so decided to adjust it on the boards as much as possible.

When the machine is set to midposition, the raster is quite alright but the image is way to right side of the raster.

Of course I can adjust it using h-phase but I'd like to correct this problem on the board.

Which pot on which board should I adjust?

Please help.

Wonsug :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi

My suggestion for learning and for accurate procedure is to purchase the Service Manual for the BG1208/2. You can find a copy at the following link for $10. It is safe and it is good!

http://www.crtinfo.us.vu/automanualBARCO.html

Then you can dive into the Horizontal Deflection circuit board and turn the correct pots...

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Agreed, I bought my Barco 1208/2 service manual from them. Best money I spent in conjunction with my Barco. This is mandatory reading for anybody doing anything to the "guts" of their Barco. Oh and a warning before you purchase it may be a pain if you don't have a fast connection. I think the entire manual (it is broken up into several zip files) is over 200 megs. On a 56k modem that will take a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.