AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the mounting bracket (Sharp ANLCVM37F) for my 37" Sharp LCD from onecall.

I am concerned because two of the four corners are bent inward toward the room (upper left and lower right). It is bent inward at the slots where you bolt to the wall.

My concern is that the instructions don't show these being bent. I assume this was manufactured this way because of the grade of the metal but I can't figure out why?

Onecall did not have one to compare against.

Has anyone installed using the Sharp mount before and was theirs also bent?

Any tips for installation?

How did you run your cables? LCD is arriving tomorrow so just doing my homework.

Edit: My mounting plate was damaged but after putting a board over and pounding straight it was fine. Not a big deal.

The mounting plate was easy enough and required no special attachment to the TV itself - just 4 screws and grommet that attached to holes already in the back of the sharp.

Level included in kit.

Very straightforward and easy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You should have gotten the Priemere Mounts CTM-370 from Mounts and More. It's about 200.

The thing is a monster meant to mount about 20 different displays by changing the bracket on the display. The one on the wall stays the same.

It mounts on 16" stud centers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.