AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bonus room that's set for a home theater.. If you look at the picture it shows by the door that kick out is a long hall way and is open up.. Any ideas to close that in like " curtains, drywall, etc...". I will paint the ceiling flat space black.. And I already move the speakers in.. Underneath the screen I want to build a floating cabinet wall to wall.. Any ideas to change, recommend, any help would be great.. Oh yeah painting the ceiling where would you stop at for the hall way?

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Am I the only one having a hard time understanding the question? Can you explain a little differently?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here are the pics... Just trying to get ideas when I paint the ceiling black and what todo for blocking the hallway from light and where to stop the black on ceiling?

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Well, I guess it depends on how far you want to go - but I would frame a doorway at the end of the hall and add an entry door. Next maybe drapes over the window shades. And what about the light coming in (apparently) through the vents above the doors, not sure how so much comes through there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks it's really not bad because I usually watch in the evening but prob will cover the windows and maybe cut off the hall way and make a door or curtains

1 - 8 of 8 Posts