AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I've got a projector setup at my place that came with the house. I'm not an AV guy, and frankly, this setup is smarter than I am. So, I came here for help.

I've got a Knoll projector mounted on my ceiling, and a 100'' da-lite screen that, with the push of a button, retracts into the ceiling.

Well, as of today, I used my Crestron STX-1700c remote, pushed the "up" button to retract the screen, and nothing happened. The guy who had it before me left it in a bit of disarray - there's unplugged random stuff all in the back of my unit, which you can see below. Also, the guy left no software. Any idea where I can get that, because I apparently need it to program my remote. Everything else I have you should be able to see below - also, I've got touch panels in my home that can supposedly control individual rooms, and they're getting power, but I'm not getting any signal to any of the other rooms. Any ideas?

If this doesn't work, how would I go about finding someone who knows this sort of equipment to come out and put it together well. Heck, if any of you are in the Seattle area, beer's on me.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The picture below:

Bottom to top

Speakercraft amp

harmon/kardon avr 7000

Monster Power AVS 2000

My crappy DVD player

Crestron CNX-PAD8A (professional audio distribution processor)

Crestron CP2E (control processor)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Close ups, bottom to top, with the screen at the bottom. This probably isn't all necessary, but at least I'm being thorough.

I deleted some posts to not be as obnoxious as I feel I'm being, but now I'm below 5 posts again and can't post images. I'm not spam, I promise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.