AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always had the TV, VCR, and FM inputs set to "Enhanced Stereo 1" mode, i.e., sound comes out all six speakers. I noticed this morning that I am getting no sound from either the right channel or right rear channel whether on TV, VCR, or FM. If I switch any of these to "Stereo" mode, I do get the correct sound for that mode, i.e., 2.1. All the speakers work fine with the white noise test, and the DVD input still gives me 5.1. Any ideas?

This is just another of the string of problems I've had in 2.5 years- had to exchange original unit that didn't work at all, then the display burned out, then the preamp made subwoofer pop loudly when I turned on the preamp or changed inputs, plus more than enough hissing and hums . . . . I had the companion T973 amp, but it kept blowing fuses and I dumped it awhile back. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed with the NAD corporation.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.