AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an Onkyo A-10 stereo amp that I use to play music out of my computer. I recently moved the amp from one location to another so I could use it on the computer. It worked fine before, but now I don't get any sound or static out of the speakers on any of the three outputs. Headphone jack doesn't work either. I tried my computer and the tuner that goes with the amp as inputs.

It's a really high quality vintage amp, and I don't want to get rid of it. It serves this purpose very well. I don't have any idea what's wrong with it now though. I thought someone here might. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I found that there is an input on the reciever labeled Main In, that seems to act as a pass-through. The volume control doesn't work on the amp, so I would assume that it doesn't amplify anything with that input. Any ideas? Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tape mon switch is not on. Thanks for the reply though. I'm thinking that something internal must be bad. Anyone know of a place to get service manuals online for older equipment like this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.