AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed about a week ago that the Bluray I was watching was only being processed by my receiver as PCM. Before that DTS Master and Dolby Digital HD worked fine with no issue, I've check the settings on both devices they and they seem to be set up correctly but honestly I don't know much about these things. I have them connected via HDMI then another HDMI from the receiver to my tv. It seems to me like an issue with the receiver because if I press display while a bluray is playing it shows the audio as DTS Master/Dolby Digital HD etc yet all I get is pcm. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Hi hamchunk, double check BD player "Audio Mix" is still set to Off. If the BD player settings are correct, HD audio selected on the disc track then try turning off HDMI Control on the receiver (if its turned on).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was it! Thank you so so much!

I've been trying to get this to work for almost a week now but haven't had time to check on line before now due to work etc. you're a life saver!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.