AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Dayton OH and was watching the college football games in HD this past weekend OTA. It seemed that everytime they switched camera angles the picture would be realy fuzzy or out of focus looking for about a second or two then it would look great. Is this a problem with the TV? My signal for the antenna is at around 85 to 90. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Last time I watched Saturday HD football, CBS was using a mixture of HD and non-HD cameras. So some shots were HD and others were not. Does the fuzzy picture stay until they switch to a different camera?

Its been quite a while since I watched, so I could be out of date here.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember reading about that but I believe they are all HD cameras now. (Because they showed a replay from an earlier game and for the replay it switched to 4:3). It is usually only for about a second when they switch angles. Then it look as good as ever. It's very annoying especially when you are trying to show it off to your friends.

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Probably 'digital artifacts'. That will happen with fast motion and pictures that have a lot of detail.

It's normal... and if you don't mention it, most people never notice it. Just keep it between us! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.