AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble pairing my Sharp AN-3DG40 3D glasses to my new 847u. I have tried everything. When I turn the glasses on the led flashes red and green, and by the time I get to 3D test screen they shut off. It's getting very frustrating. I talked to sharp and basically told me the same thing the manual says.PS3 games are shown in 3d just can't get glasses to work ugggh!,!!!!!! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks joekel

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekel  /t/1465683/help-with-pairing-sharp-3d-glasses-to-847u#post_23138135

I am having trouble pairing my Sharp AN-3DG40 3D glasses to my new 847u. I have tried everything. When I turn the glasses on the led flashes red and green, and by the time I get to 3D test screen they shut off. It's getting very frustrating. I talked to sharp and basically told me the same thing the manual says.PS3 games are shown in 3d just can't get glasses to work ugggh!,!!!!!! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks joekel

I thought the 40 series glasses supported bluetooth. You have the wrong item. You need the an3dg30 or 20. Your glasses work with the new 2013 sets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. HHGregg threw in 4 pair to sweeten the deal. I purchased the tv 2 weeks ago all I can say is wow!! Finally tried to set up 3d never thought about compatability issues. Will be taking the glasses back today. Again thanks for the help joekel

·
Registered
1 Posts

I had the same problem and finally called Sharp. They told me the G40 series will not work with the 847U tv, and only the G30 series will. I have returned the G40's but do not yet have the G30's to tell you how that went. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.