AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....I thought I posted this yesterday....but I couldn't find my thread. Anyways, I need a 15 foot replacement power cord for my Samsung. Model # is UN46F7100AFXZA and I am in the states. Can someone provide a link to site for a replacement?

I tried calling Samsung but they were no help at all. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick66  /t/1519713/help-with-replacement-figure-8-power-cord-for-samsung-tv#post_24405505

Hello....I thought I posted this yesterday....but I couldn't find my thread. Anyways, I need a 15 foot replacement power cord for my Samsung. Model # is UN46F7100AFXZA and I am in the states. Can someone provide a link to site for a replacement?

I tried calling Samsung but they were no help at all. Thanks everyone.
http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-107674-15-Feet-without-Polarized/dp/B0069MGI5O/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1393332870&sr=1-2&keywords=figure-8+power+cord

·
Registered
22,637 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.....

Here is another one: the 18 volt power cord for my boston acoustics tvee 26 sound bar is too short.....can I purchase a cord that would connect to the end that inserts into the soundbar with the other end having a plug that connects to the soundbar ........kind of like an "extension" cord?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.