AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure where to post this so forgive me if this isn't the place.I am starting a new house construction that is located across the street from a tv three tv towers.I built a house just down the road an lived there for awhile so I know I will have the same problem.The tvi/rfi was so bad on the ac lines coming into the house that if you plugged a boom box into the wall it would not recieve hardly at all, but to run it on batteries it was ok.I also had an infared rf remote extender and when it was plugged in you could see the infared led blinking slightly and this would keep it from working properly,I wound the power cord through some ferrite cores and that solved that problem.Oh and I won't even tell you how many of those it took to keep it out of my computer speakers.

My question is there anything I can do during construction that will help clean up that ac coming into my new house?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.