AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my layout...

If u see the letter "A" that is where my rear surrounds are going......my problem is my sliding glass door...I have stands for my rear surrounds, but the stands make em stick out too far.....but if i hang them on the wall...they will work. If I put them next to the listening point then it will be hard to walk around the sofa...

How high, and want should I used to mount them on the wall...should I mount them on the wall 2' above ear level and angle em down? mount em ear level........i am lost

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
Are these rear or side surrounds? If rear, you don't need them tucked all the way in the corners. Here is the Dolby Digital EX (7.1) placement:

If for the side... if you really don't have the room then perhaps you can switch to in-wall or in-ceiling speakers.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks....i am pulling wire and pulling an extra set to the rear so when I get 7.1 they are already there....just went down and measured and might be able to squeeze em on the sides...hopefully it works. I will be posting pictures of the before and during process here shortly....probably in a new thread...thanks for the input and link warrenp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts