AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past couple of months my tv screen has been flickering. That is the best way I am able to describe it. It doesn't do it all the time just maybe 90% of the time. It didn't always do it that much it just seemed to start doing it that much lately. It does it on all inputs that I have tried, HDMI and PC. I have had my tv since June of 2006 and I haven't change the bulb and I was thinking maybe that was the problem. I am going to buy a bulb tomorrow or the next day and I just wanted to see if I am making a good decision by buying it. Does anyone know if it could be another problem? Thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Flickering can also indicate a color wheel starting to fail. So see how the bulbs works out but it sounds more like the color wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no clicking noises or anything that is why I didn't think It would be the color wheel. Hopefully it is the bulb because this is getting expensive.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labula /forum/post/15534056

There is no clicking noises or anything that is why I didn't think It would be the color wheel. Hopefully it is the bulb because this is getting expensive.

I had some flickering before I replaced my last bulb. It may well be the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts