AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just put a new vid card in, gforce 2 mx400 with s video out, I am trying to run the s video out to my projector when I run it as clone(monitor on and tv out on, alls I get on my projector is a bunch of pink and purple lines? It is just a standard s video in projector. What am i doing wrong, I would love to be able to use this s video out as it is the reason i got this card. Thanks in advance. I am using xp pro, and the projector is a 1001Q.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
You do not want to use svideo to connect to your projector. Find the sweetspot of your CRT and use Powerstrip to make Windows hit it with your VGA card.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to be access a few things, like my vcds without having to convert them to mpeg. i also would like to have access to my pc on my pj if I want to. Would anyone care to help?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Oh I will try to help, I was just trying to figure out your situation a little better.

Getting NO picture is quite weird. Usually people complain of having a bad picture. Try getting a utility called TV Tool and see what that does to alleviate the problem.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will lokk for that, what I am getting is a ton of colors flying all over the scree, kinda looks like a disco club=). I can make out the image faint in the back I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.