AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just put a new vid card in, gforce 2 mx400 with s video out, I am trying to run the s video out to my projector when I run it as clone(monitor on and tv out on, alls I get on my projector is a bunch of pink and purple lines? It is just a standard s video in projector. What am i doing wrong, I would love to be able to use this s video out as it is the reason i got this card. Thanks in advance. I am using xp pro, and the projector is a 1001Q.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to be access a few things, like my vcds without having to convert them to mpeg. i also would like to have access to my pc on my pj if I want to. Would anyone care to help?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Oh I will try to help, I was just trying to figure out your situation a little better.

Getting NO picture is quite weird. Usually people complain of having a bad picture. Try getting a utility called TV Tool and see what that does to alleviate the problem.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will lokk for that, what I am getting is a ton of colors flying all over the scree, kinda looks like a disco club=). I can make out the image faint in the back I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.