AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My projector has 3 vga ins and 1 vga out.it has a yellow video rca in put. a sky blue audio in and a lime green audio out and both look the size of a headphone jack.it has a s-video...my receiver has 2 hdmi in and 1 hdmi out. It has a bunch of red white and yellow rcas. Then it has a couple green blue and red rcas. My cable box just has a red white and yellow rca. basically i want to find a way to hook the cable box,ps3 and projector to my receiver . If its possible. Or anything close to it would help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My projector has 3 vga ins and 1 vga out.it has a yellow video rca in put. a sky blue audio in and a lime green audio out and both look the size of a headphone jack.it has a s-video...my receiver has 2 hdmi in and 1 hdmi out. It has a bunch of red white and yellow rcas. Then it has a couple green blue and red rcas. My cable box just has a red white and yellow rca. basically i want to find a way to hook the cable box,ps3 and projector to my receiver . If its possible. Or anything close to it would help

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts