AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new girlfriend decided she would be nice and clean house while I was sending out some business emails. The problem is she decided to use a wax based furniture wipe to clean the screen on my panny plasma. What is the best way to get that stuff off of there?

P.S. It is a 5th gen model, so probably no anti-glare coating right?

·
Banned
739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crussader /forum/post/15554997

My new girlfriend decided she would be nice and clean house while I was sending out some business emails. The problem is she decided to use a wax based furniture wipe to clean the screen on my panny plasma. What is the best way to get that stuff off of there?

P.S. It is a 5th gen model, so probably no anti-glare coating right?

I would use a micro fiber cloth and try warm water. If that were me I'd be saying "my X girlfriend"...

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crussader /forum/post/15554997

Put a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid in a bowl of distilled water, stir it well, dip a soft cloth in the solution, wring it out really well so it's only just damp, then gently clean the screen and don't rub too hard. That should do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts