AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an Insignia 46" Model: NS-L46X-10A. I have a media server that im connecting directlyto the TV. so im essentaly making my TV into a big monitor. In my media center, i installed a HIS H545H1G Radeon HD 5450 graphics card. this card supports 1080p. im using windows 7 64-bit. i installed all of the drivers for the video card. The best output i can get is 1080i. Has anyone heard of and problems with my TV and video card? i cant seem to find anything.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure i know how to set it to 1080p. If i can, then where would i do that? I downloaded Ati's Catalyst 10.1 drivers, and i dont remember seeing anything that allows me to change it to 1080p. I have however set the resolution as high as it can go.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After talking with the manufactureer of my TV and the video card, i found out that even though I have changed settings in the card, the TV will not suport it. I have an insignia NS-L46Q120-10A. I have someone coming from geek squad coming to take a look at it. Insignia insists that i should be able to get up to 1080p. The saga continues....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.