AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not being too familiar with using computers to control RS232, I may be alone in my fog. But now that I figured out how to do it, I documented the procedure. I was not able to find such details here or at Da-Lite.

I wanted to use a Da-Lite motorized screen so I could have a few stopping positions thus allowing different aspect ratios (the screen drops down behind a fixed bottom masking panel). I ordered the screen with 22" drop. It works great.

Now, the rest of the story...
Attachment 149166

How to Program Screen Positions.pdf 199.716796875k . file

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
Not being too familiar with using computers to control RS232, I may be alone in my fog. But now that I figured out how to do it, I documented the procedure. I was not able to find such details here or at Da-Lite.

I wanted to use a Da-Lite motorized screen so I could have a few stopping positions thus allowing different aspect ratios (the screen drops down behind a fixed bottom masking panel). I ordered the screen with 22" drop. It works great.

Now, the rest of the story...
Attachment 149166

How to Program Screen Positions.pdf 199.716796875k . file
Thanks. I downloaded this. I have the SCB-200 as well which I plan to use with Kramer Control.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.