AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the first olume of season two is finished.

I'm hoping it will be released since the writters strike is on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
I expect it will be released about a month or so before the start of season 3. Seems fairly standard for shows still in production
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
962 Posts
Man I'm just hoping the wait won't be too long until they broadcast the REST of season 2. I would rather have both volumes of season 2 released as one set, but yeah I can't wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,558 Posts
At this rate, I think that what we saw last fall will turn out to be all we get of season two. I doubt that there will be any more new episodes broadcast before this fall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
Yes, it's pretty much too late to write scripts, start up production and have enough shows to tell the next story in order to finish during the May sweeps.


So what we got will be all of season 2, discs released late summer, new season in the fall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,595 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Mammoth /forum/post/12963033


Man I'm just hoping the wait won't be too long until they broadcast the REST of season 2. I would rather have both volumes of season 2 released as one set, but yeah I can't wait.

As others have said, at this point there is no "rest" of season 2. The mid-season break cliffhanger was tweaked to serve as a season-ender in case the strike didn't end in time to continue... so most likely what was going to be the next chapter in season 2 will become the beginning of season 3... once the strike ends of course.


I just hope that if/when the season 2 set comes out it will be appropriately priced for the half-season of shows that it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantchicken /forum/post/12963044


At this rate, I think that what we saw last fall will turn out to be all we get of season two. I doubt that there will be any more new episodes broadcast before this fall.

This was my understanding as well. That this was for all intents and purposes the entire Season 2.


I think that if they start new episodes it will be treated as season 3.


Jorge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgerod /forum/post/12965624


This was my understanding as well. That this was for all intents and purposes the entire Season 2.


I think that if they start new episodes it will be treated as season 3.


Jorge

Uh as far as I know, Season 2 is over. They already aired the full season of episodes, had the typical season-ending cliffhanger and everything. Am I mis-understanding something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkde /forum/post/12965897


How many episodes of the second season were aired so far?

Actually I was apparently recalling incorrectly. Only 11 episodes aired for Season 2, according to IMDB.COM . It's funny how memory distorts things.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie /forum/post/12961507


I expect it will be released about a month or so before the start of season 3. Seems fairly standard for shows still in production

That's seems like a good guess. Let's wait for the announcement. This type of topic belongs in new sticky at top.


larry
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top