Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marc,

I am a couple weeks from doing your mechanical setup. I have a 9PG+ mounted and a IDE-3000 in front of it. My DVD player just bit the dust so I am left with our XBox to supply DVD source until I replace of repair the DVD. If you would like me to take screen shots and Pics of the PJ along the way to go with your guide let me know. I would be happy to Email them to you and they would become your property. I will tell you up front that I have about 1 hr crt experience but I think I can handle the setup. Let me know if you are interested. If you already have pics I will not bother.

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
The thread title made it sound like you had pictures of Tin Man's Nec Setup. I take it you are just taking pictures of your setup. Shouldn't this be "Wayne's setup following Tinman's setup process/procedure"?

Here I was expecting to see pictures of Tinman's setup. I feel cheated. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry.... Edited title

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but that's ok. That one grid picture is just to show the end result. I have to get in touch with Feathers to upload it. I may do some detailed shots of all the relevant points when I (finally) retube my 9plus. Seems there is never the time.... I have 3 nice, new, original in the box NEC tubes just sitting in the boxes..... BEGGING to be installed. But alas... work comes first. SIGH.....

At this rate I'll have to HIRE DOUG to do it... LOL! :D

Marc

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok then. Thanks again for your help here.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Oh.... soooo tempting..... but I decline. :D

But, I may have a decent set of worn tubes soon.

My old ones are not bad, but I'm ultra picky.

Once I change them out, we'll see.

Marc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.