AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i have a Sony KDL-40BX450 that i have conected to my PC threw my HDMI port the picture looks great but i was wondering what is best to leave TV settings on for this it auto sets to Graphics which look ok and clear. but i can also set it to General like normal TV view out of those two Settings which is best Graphics because it s a graphics card and a computer or the standard TV general setting for normal TV stuff. I'm trying to minimize the most eyes strain lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just used the Netflix extension for media center and dragged it over to the TV still auto selects graphics when playing a video on it. So i think maybe is this best to just let the TV decide i'm all new to this stuff any help appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can someone please help me every time i change it to general standard TV mode to watch it the TV again auto switches it to graphics mode because its coming from my computer graphics card. Is this normal for the TV to do this i mean it looks ok good picture just not as bright and i cant change any of it because its on graphics mode. can someone please help me out here should i just leave it alone and let the TV be in charge of it as i have changed it several times and every time it just auto switches back. It's getting old changing it all the time. also Netflix is the only one it dose it with even though i have switched to the Netflix extension for windows media center it still dose it. Now my video player total media theater uses the standard TV mode but i cant make Netflix with media center do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts