AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Westone UM2 rc in ear monitors (removable cable version)... As new, includes carrying case and most of the original foam tips... Although I would strongly recommend using the Shure olive tips with these, they are a perfect fit and improve the isolation and soundstage. Asking $150, shipped.

Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio headphones, as-new. Used several times and put back in the box. All accessories and paperwork included. Asking $125 shipped.

Astell & Kern AK10 portable headphone DAC and amp. As-new. The hottest new micro DAC and amp. Basically the only portable option for Apple mobile devices that utilize the lightning cable. Also works with many Android phones. Sold out everywhere, nearly impossible to get state-side. The only place I know of is Amazon, and they want roughly $100 over the MSRP. Asking $300 shipped OBO.Includes everything but the packaging (which sucked, so you're not missing much) This is the cheapest price you will find on one of these.

I can cut better deals if you want more than one item.

Shipping with the asking price is restricted to continental US. If you are in AK or HI please contact me for a quote. Shipping to Canada may be possible, again contact me for a quote. Sorry, I can't do overseas. Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts