1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li On
$15000, yes 15 grand US$!
Li On,

Sorry Li On, that $15,000 sofa doesn't quite cut it - this is the $20,000+ Forum. :)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry! There is a $40K Sim2 HT500 on the ceiling though! But the sofa impress me more! :D

regards,

Li On

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li On
Sorry! There is a $40K Sim2 HT500 on the ceiling though! But the sofa impress me more!
Li On,

Well in that case - it's OK!

Must be fun to lie on your $15,000 sofa and stare up at your $40,000 projector. :)

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Well, I refuse to believe a sofa is worth $15K until it passes a strict double-blind comfort test.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Grant
Well, I refuse to believe a sofa is worth $15K until it passes a strict double-blind comfort test.
You're measuring the wrong thing. Clearly the value of the couch is determined not by the comfort rating, or CR if you will, by the price of the projector hanging overhead. ;)

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
LOL

:D :D :D

You guys in this forum are beyond repair.... :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I looked at the "more photos" link. Isn't placing the SW directly (blocking) in front of the right speaker generally a bad idea?

That is a nice couch though. Maybe I could take a saw to my couch and make it modular to. Look for my upcoming thread in the DIY forums. ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
very nice......

·
Registered
441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallov
Nice Sofa; now if i could only order the Chinese copy across the border ;)
It may be the Chinese copy made in Switzerland since it is on a Chinese website! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

How about the 3 and 5-year old test with a PB&J sandwich each?

Bob

·
Super Moderator
21,532 Posts
you can save money if you just want a rocker: check out the Wall Street Journal slide show of "Rocking Chairs go Modern" in today's online WSJ

one chair by London-based designer Ron Arad's Blo-Void rocker is part of a series of space-age-style chairs and rockers on view as part of a Ron Arad retrospective at New York gallery Barry Friedman Ltd. until Oct. 21. Made of polished aluminum in limited edition, it sells for $58,00

http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/revie...son5-25-05.asp

also check out the concrete stereo system

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.