AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently using a pair of older Artison Portrait on wall speakers for both TV and Music, but I will be moving and upgrading everthing.

Any ideas on what would be one of the better on wall LCR speakers to use for TV viewing as well as music listening?

My choices are either The Artison Masterpiece, B&W FPM5, other, OR some smaller floor standing speakers, ie: B&W, Focal, etc

Which route would you suggest, if $ is not the number one object, quality first, price second.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Rubinson /forum/post/20808550

I would definitely go with floor-standers, if possible. That said, the new Artisons are competitive with any of those on-walls.

Hi Kal,

Just out of interest & if you have heard them, what is your opinion of the Goldenear speakers - in this case, the Supersat 50 models as they are designed to be very "Flat TV" friendly?

Bazzy!

·
Registered
20,336 Posts

·
Registered
30,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzy /forum/post/20808983

Hi Kal,

Just out of interest & if you have heard them, what is your opinion of the Goldenear speakers - in this case, the Supersat 50 models as they are designed to be very "Flat TV" friendly?

Bazzy!

I have not heard the Supersats, afaik, but the floorstanders are dandy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.